What are your greatest strengths?
- Problem solving – getting clear on the underlying requirements, devising a solution, and filling in the details
- Communications – clear and concise written and verbal communication skills; big fan of white-boards
- Ability to see the big picture AND to focus on the minute details
What do you like most about your current position?
- I’m able to use my strengths on a daily basis, and maximize my impact as a result
What else should we know about you?
- I thrive on challenge
- I love to learn (recently completed my University Certificate in Accounting, currently working on my Project Management Certification)
- Driven to excel
- I enjoy puzzles (Google Code-Jam, for example)
What are the key things you’re looking for in your next position?
- Well – challenge, life-long learning, and the opportunity to make a difference
- Oh, and being able to work with great people